Today's choice of prizes
£30 Just Eat E-Gift card
To credit your JUST EAT account please follow the steps below
1) Visit www.just-eat.co.uk and login (or sign-up)
2) Click on the ‘My account’ link at the top of the screen.
3) Select ‘My JUST EAT Account’. Enter your code in the “Use Voucher Code” box, click OK. If it’s worked, you’ll see the message ‘Paycode Activated’. (shortcut if you’re signed in – https://www.just-eat.co.uk/member/useraccount)
4) Use your credit by ordering from www.just-eat.co.uk. Add items to your basket and go to the order checkout page, then select the pay from account option. Please note if the value of the order exceeds the value of the voucher, the full amount will be authorised by your bank. However you will only be charged for the remaining balance minus the voucher value when the transaction is completed.
5) You don’t have to use the voucher in one go – any unspent amount will be saved in your account and carried over to your next order. Also: Credit can’t be used with any individual delivery restaurant’s discount offers.
Wagamama E-Gift card
Redeemed in Store – Please display your e-Gift to staff at checkout. (Mobile or Printed).
Gift cards can be topped up
Gift cards are redeemable for products and merchandise in wagamama restaurants in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland
This card is redeemable for purchases made in restaurants but not for purchases made online
This card may not be exchanged for cash
No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
The gift card will expire 13 months from date of last use e.g. card activation, purchase, top up or refund
At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost
Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights
Please protect this card and treat it as cash it cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged
wagamama cannot be held liable for gift cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged
If any product purchased with a gift card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on the card
Customers must be present with the gift card in order to make purchases in store
wagamama reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud
wagamama reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control.) reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible
Great British Pub E-Gift card
- FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Miller & Carter E-Gift card
1. This card may not be exchanged for cash.
2. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
3. No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
4. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
5. To check the balance of your gift card please visit www.millerandcarter.co.uk/giftcards.
6. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions.
7. Further Terms and Conditions are available on request.
8. This card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
9. This card is valid at Miller & Carter Steakhouses only.
10. This gift card can be activated with a minimum value of £5and has a maximum value of £100 in £250 denominations. Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers PLC, trading as Miller & Carter Steakhouse.
Toby Carvery E-Gift card
This card may not be exchanged for cash. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash. To check the balance of your giftcard please visit www.tobycarvery.co.uk/giftcards A giftcard is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. This card is valid for use at Toby Carvery restaurants only. Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250 in £5 denominations. Text and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted they will not be resent. Any remaining balance will be provided as another email or Text sent to the guest. SMS gift cards will be free to receive for the guest. Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out. All text and email gift codes are unique, and cannot be used more than once – any remaining balance will be reissued in a new email or SMS. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions. Further terms and conditions are available upon request.
Pizza Express E-Gift card
The customer must print their eGift and present to the waiter ready for redemption in the restaurant. eGifts may be redeemed for goods in any PizzaExpress in the UK and Northern Ireland, where such store accepts payment in GBP sterling. PizzaExpress reserves the right to reject illegible or incomplete eGifts. An eGift can be used as full or part payment for PizzaExpress goods.If you have any remaining balance on this eGift, you must keep your credit card receipt with this printout to present the next time you would like to use it. The remaining balance and expiry date of an eGift can be checked at any time by calling PizzaExpress Customer Services on 0845 130 2715. eGifts cannot be redeemed for cash or paper gift vouchers and are not for resale. eGifts will expire 24 months from the date of their issue, and any remaining balance will be forfeited following expiry of any eGift. PizzaExpress is not responsible for any lost, stolen or undeliverable eGifts. If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email that you enter it is your responsibility to do so as PizzaExpress cannot be held responsible if an eGift is used by someone other than your recipient if the email entered is incorrect. If you should have any other queries concerning eGifts please call or email our PizzaExpress Customer Services team on 0845 130 2715 – firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help. For full terms and conditions, please see www.pizzaexpressgift.com.
Win A Dinner will send £20 via PayPal to the email address registered with winadinner.com within 7 to 10 business days of a claim being made.
Donate to charity
The donation is made from Win A Dinner, a property of Pick Media Ltd. to the value of £40.
Win a bottomless brunch at Las Iguanas worth £50!
🥂🍹🌴🍳🌮🍻 To celebrate longer days and, well, the existence of bottomless brunches, we’re giving away a £50 gift card to spend at Las Iguanas. Head over to our Instagram page to enter.Enter now
Winners will be awarded The Restaurant Card digital gift card to the value of £50 which can be used in Las Iguanas and other participating restaurants.
This competition is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
By entering a photo into the competition, entrants agree for it to be used by Win a Dinner as promotional content.
Free Krispy Kreme DoughnutGet Yours Now
Free Pukka Tea SetJoin Pukka Collective
Win A Free Box Of Nakd BarsEnter Here
Win a year's supply of peanut butterTry your luck
Surprises worth £23+ for only £7.99 plus 2 free bonus itemsGo to Degustabox
Offer only valid on the first box.
Wednesdays only — sizzling steak from £7.99!Find your local Sizzling Pub
Our steak wednesday deal is available every Wednesday from 5pm and includes the following – 8oz Sirloin steak for £7.99 or any Loaded Steak for £9.99. Subject to availability. Photography is for illustrative purposes only and crockery may vary by pub
2 course dinner at Vintage InnsFind your local Inn
Hop onto this craft beer experience & get £10 offGet your first case & £10 off
Free drink and exclusive offers when you register on the Sizzling appDownload the app
Free Aperol Spritz when you sign up to the Browns NewsletterSign up now
Free Greggs hot drinkDownload App