£25 Sainsburys E-Gift Card
£25 Just Eat E-Gift card
To credit your JUST EAT account please follow the steps below
1) Visit www.just-eat.co.uk and login (or sign-up)
2) Click on the ‘My account’ link at the top of the screen.
3) Select ‘My JUST EAT Account’. Enter your code in the “Use Voucher Code” box, click OK. If it’s worked, you’ll see the message ‘Paycode Activated’. (shortcut if you’re signed in – https://www.just-eat.co.uk/member/useraccount)
4) Use your credit by ordering from www.just-eat.co.uk. Add items to your basket and go to the order checkout page, then select the pay from account option. Please note if the value of the order exceeds the value of the voucher, the full amount will be authorised by your bank. However you will only be charged for the remaining balance minus the voucher value when the transaction is completed.
5) You don’t have to use the voucher in one go – any unspent amount will be saved in your account and carried over to your next order. Also: Credit can’t be used with any individual delivery restaurant’s discount offers.
Great British Pub E-Gift card
Pizza Express E-Gift card
The customer must print their eGift and present to the waiter ready for redemption in the restaurant. eGifts may be redeemed for goods in any PizzaExpress in the UK and Northern Ireland, where such store accepts payment in GBP sterling. PizzaExpress reserves the right to reject illegible or incomplete eGifts. An eGift can be used as full or part payment for PizzaExpress goods.If you have any remaining balance on this eGift, you must keep your credit card receipt with this printout to present the next time you would like to use it. The remaining balance and expiry date of an eGift can be checked at any time by calling PizzaExpress Customer Services on 0845 130 2715. eGifts cannot be redeemed for cash or paper gift vouchers and are not for resale. eGifts will expire 24 months from the date of their issue, and any remaining balance will be forfeited following expiry of any eGift. PizzaExpress is not responsible for any lost, stolen or undeliverable eGifts. If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email that you enter it is your responsibility to do so as PizzaExpress cannot be held responsible if an eGift is used by someone other than your recipient if the email entered is incorrect. If you should have any other queries concerning eGifts please call or email our PizzaExpress Customer Services team on 0845 130 2715 – email@example.com who will be happy to help. For full terms and conditions, please see www.pizzaexpressgift.com.
Win A Dinner will send £20 via PayPal to the email address registered with winadinner.com within 7 to 10 business days of a claim being made.
Donate to charity
The donation is made from Win A Dinner, a property of Pick Media Ltd. to the value of £40.
Advertisers who feature on the site pick up the tab… so no cost, no catch, and no tricks!
Just come back each day to see if dinner’s on us. If you’re a winner you’ll be able to choose between a bunch of tasty options.
New winners are drawn every day at 4pm. Any unclaimed wins will rollover and be offered to another user in the next draw.
Your email is kept safe on our server and will never be passed on. Any cash winnings are paid through PayPal to your email address.
I won a few weeks ago and opted for the Just Eat voucher. Used it last night to order a massive Thai meal for my birthday. I can confirm that this works! My meal was completely free and tasted amazing :)
Great to see someone has doubled & donated their winnings to the charity!
Great prize, love dining out x
Thank you so much for allowing me to have dinner for Nowt, I took the £20 PayPal option. Its nice to win something and I shall post all over that I won the first ever Draw for Winadinner.com