£30 Just Eat E-Gift card
To credit your JUST EAT account please follow the steps below
1) Visit www.just-eat.co.uk and login (or sign-up)
2) Click on the ‘My account’ link at the top of the screen.
3) Select ‘My JUST EAT Account’. Enter your code in the “Use Voucher Code” box, click OK. If it’s worked, you’ll see the message ‘Paycode Activated’. (shortcut if you’re signed in – https://www.just-eat.co.uk/member/useraccount)
4) Use your credit by ordering from www.just-eat.co.uk. Add items to your basket and go to the order checkout page, then select the pay from account option. Please note if the value of the order exceeds the value of the voucher, the full amount will be authorised by your bank. However you will only be charged for the remaining balance minus the voucher value when the transaction is completed.
5) You don’t have to use the voucher in one go – any unspent amount will be saved in your account and carried over to your next order. Also: Credit can’t be used with any individual delivery restaurant’s discount offers.
Wagamama E-Gift card
Redeemed in Store – Please display your e-Gift to staff at checkout. (Mobile or Printed).
Gift cards can be topped up
Gift cards are redeemable for products and merchandise in wagamama restaurants in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland
This card is redeemable for purchases made in restaurants but not for purchases made online
This card may not be exchanged for cash
No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
The gift card will expire 13 months from date of last use e.g. card activation, purchase, top up or refund
At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost
Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights
Please protect this card and treat it as cash it cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged
wagamama cannot be held liable for gift cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged
If any product purchased with a gift card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on the card
Customers must be present with the gift card in order to make purchases in store
wagamama reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud
wagamama reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control.) reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible
Great British Pub E-Gift card
Miller & Carter E-Gift card
1. This card may not be exchanged for cash.
2. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
3. No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
4. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
5. To check the balance of your gift card please visit www.millerandcarter.co.uk/giftcards.
6. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions.
7. Further Terms and Conditions are available on request.
8. This card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
9. This card is valid at Miller & Carter Steakhouses only.
10. This gift card can be activated with a minimum value of £5and has a maximum value of £100 in £250 denominations. Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers PLC, trading as Miller & Carter Steakhouse.
Toby Carvery E-Gift card
This card may not be exchanged for cash. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash. To check the balance of your giftcard please visit www.tobycarvery.co.uk/giftcards A giftcard is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. This card is valid for use at Toby Carvery restaurants only. Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250 in £5 denominations. Text and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted they will not be resent. Any remaining balance will be provided as another email or Text sent to the guest. SMS gift cards will be free to receive for the guest. Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out. All text and email gift codes are unique, and cannot be used more than once – any remaining balance will be reissued in a new email or SMS. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions. Further terms and conditions are available upon request.
Pizza Express E-Gift card
The customer must print their eGift and present to the waiter ready for redemption in the restaurant. eGifts may be redeemed for goods in any PizzaExpress in the UK and Northern Ireland, where such store accepts payment in GBP sterling. PizzaExpress reserves the right to reject illegible or incomplete eGifts. An eGift can be used as full or part payment for PizzaExpress goods.If you have any remaining balance on this eGift, you must keep your credit card receipt with this printout to present the next time you would like to use it. The remaining balance and expiry date of an eGift can be checked at any time by calling PizzaExpress Customer Services on 0845 130 2715. eGifts cannot be redeemed for cash or paper gift vouchers and are not for resale. eGifts will expire 24 months from the date of their issue, and any remaining balance will be forfeited following expiry of any eGift. PizzaExpress is not responsible for any lost, stolen or undeliverable eGifts. If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email that you enter it is your responsibility to do so as PizzaExpress cannot be held responsible if an eGift is used by someone other than your recipient if the email entered is incorrect. If you should have any other queries concerning eGifts please call or email our PizzaExpress Customer Services team on 0845 130 2715 – firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help. For full terms and conditions, please see www.pizzaexpressgift.com.
Win A Dinner will send £20 via PayPal to the email address registered with winadinner.com within 7 to 10 business days of a claim being made.
Donate to charity
The donation is made from Win A Dinner, a property of Pick Media Ltd. to the value of £40.
Advertisers who feature on the site pick up the tab… so no cost, no catch, and no tricks!
Just come back each day to see if dinner’s on us. If you’re a winner you’ll be able to choose between a bunch of tasty options.
New winners are drawn every day at 4pm. Any unclaimed wins will rollover and be offered to another user in the next draw.
Your email is kept safe on our server and will never be passed on. Any cash winnings are paid through PayPal to your email address.
I won a few weeks ago and opted for the Just Eat voucher. Used it last night to order a massive Thai meal for my birthday. I can confirm that this works! My meal was completely free and tasted amazing :)
Great to see someone has doubled & donated their winnings to the charity!
Great prize, love dining out x
Thank you so much for allowing me to have dinner for Nowt, I took the £20 PayPal option. Its nice to win something and I shall post all over that I won the first ever Draw for Winadinner.com
Offer only valid on the first box.
Our steak wednesday deal is available every Wednesday from 5pm and includes the following – 8oz Sirloin steak for £7.99 or any Loaded Steak for £9.99. Subject to availability. Photography is for illustrative purposes only and crockery may vary by pub